It’s time for another Pusheen Box Reveal! I received the Summer Edition Pusheen Box last week and I’m so glad I signed up for this subscription box.
Every Pusheen Box has been better than the last. I’m always glad I’ve given them a try. The boxes arrive with fun and silly items that put a smile on my face, and really, what more do we need than that sometimes?
Here’s what was included in the Summer Pusheen Box:
- Flip-Flop Sandals – These sandals are so cute. Perfect for wearing around the house or pool.
- Beach Ball – The ball is a Pusheen face and even has ears, y’all!! OMG – the cuteness.
- Beach Towel – YES! I can’t wait to show this off. It’s the round small circle in the box that expands into a full-size beach towel after washing. Pretty smart way to ship it!
- Reusable Covered Cup with Straw – These are great for the summer when you’re dining and drinking outside and need to protect your cup from bugs. Plus, it’s covered with a summery version of Pusheen.
- Iron-On Patch – Ha! Now I just need to determine what to iron the patch onto. Maybe this one could go on a casual travel bag.
- Ice Cube Tray – Yes, really! Now you can Pusheen in ice cube form. Mini Pusheens to hang out in your drinks. Too funny!
- Sunglasses – These are actually really nice and not cheap. I’m impressed with the quality and they’ll be a cute pair to wear around this summer.
- Pusheen Mermaid – This is SO precious! This mermaid Pusheen seriously cracked me up.
Overall, I love that this box had a mixture of items that were adorable and silly like the sunglasses and patch, but also plenty of usable items like the towel, ice cube tray and cup. What is especially cool about these boxes is how seasonal they make them. It’s not just random stuff, it’s also picked for the season, like beach balls and towels and is branded with a summer version of Pusheen.
If you’re interested in trying out the box for yourself, check out PusheenBox.com. (Not an affiliate link 🙂 )
If you enjoyed this article, share the Pin below to your Pinterest boards. Thanks for supporting my work, reader!
Casey is the founder of Casey La Vie & has been running this travel and lifestyle blog since 2016. She’s on a mission to balance her career as a social media manager with exploring her home of New York City and seeing more of the world.